Helping you during this difficult time.
Losing a loved one is difficult and having to arrange a funeral can be overwhelming and confusing. We’re here to help and make things a little easier.
As our community continues to feel the impact of the coronavirus, we want to share with you what we are doing to keep everyone healthy and safe. Please be assured that we have protocols in place and are continually monitoring ongoing developments with the virus.
ISNA Canada’s Funeral Services continues to take extraordinary steps to protect all that enter our doors in the face of the coronavirus threat. We’ll be with you every step of the way.
We have a dedicated team with over a decade of experience. Please reach out to us by phone. If there’s anything we can do to ease your time of grief, do let us know.
We’ll walk you through the process. If required, we can meet to discuss arrangements.
Contact our Funeral Service team to arrange a Janaza by calling us at
For all other inquiries, please email us at email@example.com
Our Services Include:
- Pick-up of deceased in a fully equipped funeral vehicle:
- Family of the deceased shall deal with ISNA directly for all arrangements including payments.
- Handling all other cases at our center includes:
- storage in our premises until burial
- Washing/Ghusl service will be performed solely by ISNA. (Note: up to 3 family members are allowed)
- Casket and Kafan
- Janazah/Funeral Prayer
- Announcement notice for the family to share
- Coordination with the cemetery locations across GTA (two specific locations available via ISNA)
- Transportation of deceased to burial site
- Consulting services with a certified Psychotherapist
Things you should know:
- Though we try our best to have the janaza on the same day of death (or as soon as possible), this may not always be possible.
- Ghusal timings are 9am, 11am and 6pm
- Janaza prayers are held at the centre at 11am and 1:40pm.
NOTE: On Fridays (due to Jumma prayers) logistically we can not accomodate janaza prayers after 11am.
- The cemeteries are closed on Sunday and holidays
- We manage the burial arrangements at Meadowvale cemetery and Glen Oaks cemetery
- If the family makes their own burial arrangements, transportation can be arranged to the following cemeteries:
- Brampton Memorial
- Burlington Memorial
- Glenview Memorial Gardens
- Glendale Memorial Gardens
- Beechwood Cemetery
- York Cemetery
- We will guide and help you make all decisions about the burial:
- Select burial site (unless a grave has been pre-purchased)
- Discuss and make arrangements for payment (list of cost provided below)
- Obtain the Death Certificate from the Government of Ontario
(Note: The cemetery has the right to refuse services, in case of any violations or the maximum is exceeded.)
|Fees Structure||MEADOWVALE||GLEN OAKS|
|TRANSPORTATION, KAFAN AND BOX||$1,425.00||$1,425.00|
|OPENING/CLOSING OF THE GRAVE
(ADULT)TOTAL PAYABLE TO THE CEMETERY
|$1,407.98 (Standard Depth)
$1600.08 (Extra Depth)
$6,375.08 (Extra Depth)
Please find the Bereavement Authority of Ontario (BAO) Consumer Information Guide here.
For a full price list of the services and facilities provided. Please click here.
PRICES AS OF NOV 1st, 2023